Finally after pushing this ahead of me for a long time I can finally launch fantasy/medieval part of this blog project. The plan is to do: Game of thrones in 28mm inspired by the wars of the roses, 10mm Warmaster featuring landsknecht agains lizardmen and maybe in the future 28mm landsknechts.
Just today we played a 45 against 45 men medieval bash on my nearly done table. The rules we use are slightly modified Lord of the rings SBG rules. The scenario was the Lannister/Tyrell alliance (me) attacking a riverlands village defended by a main force of Starks backed up Tully militia and Baratheon mercenary pike.
State of the wargaming table:
- Trees- Basicly done need to finish some bases
- Hedges - Basicly done, just need to paint base edges
- Holdfast - Done
- River- needs to be repainted and get added details
- Brigde - will soon be done
- Fields - Done
- Roads - need minor work
- Cottages two of four done
- Windmill done
- Need to find blacksmith any suggestions would be helpful
- Villagers done
- Wagons one out of two done